Saturday, January 19, 2008

I like Rafael more than Roger!




I will find myself cornered if I were to make this comment in public. Roger is probably the greatest player ever to walk out on a tennis court and his elegant, flawless play cannot be matched by any at the moment. A game is more fun to watch when there is drama in it. Am I right to say that Roger's play is too perfect that it takes away the thrill and excitement from the game. I personally love a sport, whatever be it for the hits, misses, drama, crunch situations. I cannot find those when Roger is playing, unless he is playing with Rafael of course. It is completely different when Rafael is playing, he dresses sporty, very energetic making a lot of noise. It's like you can smell his sweat when you watch him in TV. Roger makes you feel as though you are watching Tiger Woods play golf. I love sport for it's excitements and Rafael provides me with that more than Roger.

No comments: