Saturday, December 22, 2007

How flexibility can be handy in life


Flexibility can really help you lead a more comfortable life. I'm saying this because recently I have been able to solve a lot of problems in my life just by twisting the way I think about it. It is very very successful. What I realize is that most problems are not really problems but unnecessary narrow minded thoughts which can easily be over with. Like you have a crush on a girl and suddenly you feel she is perfect and will be most suitable to lead a life with. It is ok if you are successful on your try with the chick, if you fail most people takes some time to get over it. What I think a person should do is that, they should be more flexible and think of the millions of fish in the sea ahead. It should be taken as simple as the way I just said it.

No comments: