Thursday, December 20, 2007

How I met your mother


I have never watched friends but this one is exceptional - How I met your mother. If somebody had watch all the episodes till date in three days it must be something really interesting. I started watching this one after a really bad day at work, it really brightens things up. Every single character is unique and with Niel Patick Harris how can it possible go wrong, it gonna be legen..wait for it..dary. That guy is awesome with all his awesomness. I particularly like character Robin, very interesting. I would love to date somebody with a character like her, even if the person is not as beautiful as she is. Sometimes I wish I could lead a life like them, my life is so boring. When I grow old, will I have any stories to tell my kids? I envy friendship between Ted and Marshall since high school, Lily & Marshall's lifelong relationship. Robin and Barney to top it all. Oh man!! How I met your mother rocks. I really appreciate everyone working behind it.

No comments: