Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kerala, where citzens are made 'fools' by politicians



Yesterday I heard our chief minister talk about his solutions to tackle the hovoc heavy rain brings in. It is really disturbing to hear what he said, he said that rain is gift from god that brings us good, so it can sometimes causes us a few problems, let us just suffer it. It can really raise the blood pressure of any educated sensible folk. Does these leaders know how people live outside our state, our country? Being a non-resident Indian and living in one of most livable country in the world, I felt really sad and pity for all those peers of mine out there in Kerala who take in all these nonsenses from our leaders.I wish I could take all my country people and show how people life in a developed country and ask them to compare that to how they live in their own country.In the country I live infastructure is so good that, all that people can ask for from the government for the same problem is to cover more and more footpath with rain shelters. Poor malayalis, I pity for my folks out there for not able to lead a good life that I'm here bestowed with. The most important problem that we face is that we don't know what we are lacking in and what our problems are and we are being told by our hopeless leaders that they are doing their best. These people should realise that we have the highest percentage of literate people in the country and we cannot be fooled. I also know that our people understand these nonsenses, but realising all these crap is not going to help us, we need to do more. When there is rise in petrol prices is not, when we need to protest because it is a worldwide change and there is nothing we can do about it. But it is when our leaders says these crap that we need to raise our voices.East or West INDIA is the BEST!!

No comments: